Who We Work For
Our aim is to provide solutions to include:
- Drafting of AST agreements to include clauses to minimise costs and maximise revenues.
- Effective procedures to recover arrears of rent and/or ensure the tenant is evicted, including:
- No recovery no fee collection (without court proceedings)
- Fixed fees for section 8 and section 21 Notices
- Fixed fees for court proceedings
- Innovative Trace and Collect service to activate recovery of historic/written off debt to create fortuitous income streams.
See PRS Services for a comprehensive overview of services
Freeholders & Developers
Our aim is to help manage, provide additional income streams and protect assets through:
- Rapid recovery of 100% of ground rent debt creating and maximising income streams via interest payments and administration charges.
- Speciality management for ground rent debts of under £350 and 3 years.
- Providing added value through free legal advice.
- Additional non-contentious property services to include; lease extensions, lease variations, leasehold enfranchisement and multiple licences.
Our aim is to help protect service delivery through:
- Rapid collection of 100% of service charge debt recovery
- Creating and maximising income streams for late payment interest and administration charges
- Managing ground rent, service charge and insurance debts together
- Full reporting on every case instructed on a periodical basis
Social Housing Providers
With our specialist knowledge of the strict regulatory framework within which SHP’s must operate, we are;
- Transparent, with up front legal costs
- Accountable, with full reporting on all proceedings and online case access for clients
We have an extensive non-contentious property management legal services including:
- Lease extensions
- Leasehold enfranchisement
- The right to manage
- Section 20 consultation
In addition to our core services, we provide training seminars and surgeries nationally to ensure our clients are fully up to date with current legislation, working systems and ethical practices.
- Phone: 01743 260126
- Email: email@example.com